Click above to donate online.
Dear Friends and Neighbors:The Friends of the Wyckoff Library is a volunteer organization whose primary objective is to enhance what our town library can offer to the community. We also strive to help strengthen the library financially. We ask you to consider becoming a “friend” of the library by making a donation to our annual appeal. Our annual goals at The Friends are as follows:
* Sponsor learning-enriched programs for the children in art, music and science.
* Sponsor adult events, such as informative lectures, museum trips and arts & crafts.
* Sponsor the “Museum Pass Program.”
* Conduct a monthly delivery of books to the local senior health care facility.
* Conduct the year-round sale of used books for the library.
* Run the “Wyckoff Readers” book club at the library.
* Sponsor a “Thank You” luncheon for all library employees during National Library Week.
* Provide a seasonal newsletter to all members which includes program activities and events.
* Sell copies of “On High Ground”, a pictorial history book of Wyckoff.
The donations received are used to purchase items not covered by the library’s budget. Friends of the Wyckoff Library have contributed in the past by purchasing computers, printers, shelving, seating, curtains, books and collections. We are always willing to support the endeavors of the library.
Friends of the Wyckoff Library welcome new members to our Board of Directors that share our commitment in placing value on our library. We are interested in seeking volunteers to start new programs. We meet six times a year (check the library desk for the dates and times of our meetings).
Friends of the Wyckoff Library ask you to join us for the first time or consider renewing your membership. We are a tax exempt 501(c)3 organization, which makes your contribution tax-deductible and qualifies for corporate matching gifts.
Thank you very much for your continued support.